Not sure if anyone will like this recipe, because the only person I had to test it out was someone who will eat just about anything.-giggles-
Anyways, I hope at least a few people who try this out will like it… I’ve never made a recipe of my own before. If you do try it out, please let me know how you liked it, even if it was disgusting 😛
1/8 sweet onion
8 Medium tomatoes
2 Bell peppers ( I used 1 orange, 1 yellow )
4 cups of Milk
2 TBS of unsalted butter
1/8 cup of basil
1. Heat a large soup pot on medium
2. Add Butter and onion into the pot, leave until onions are cooked
3. While onions are cooking, blend together all 8 tomatoes and the bell peppers to create your puree.
4. After the onions are cooked, add the puree you made as well as the half of your basil. Stir Well.
5. Leave your pot to simmer for 1 to 2 hours.
6. Add Milk, garlic salt and the rest of your basil to the pot and stir.
7. Taste – Add Extra seasoning as you desire.
8. Simmer for another 30 minutes.
9. Serve or Store.